Short Break: Passau – Linz – Passau
An unforgettable city trip upon the water
Explore Linz, the capital of Upper Austria.
Day 1 – cruise from Passau to Linz
Our ship hoists its anchor in Passau at 9 a.m. in the morning. You are going to travel through the Upper Austrian Danube Valley which will enchant you with its idyllic landscapes and sights. On board we are serving a Bavarian 3-course-menu. You’ll arrive in Linz at about 2.10 p.m. and then check in at our partner hotel.
Day 2 – return to Passau
After breakfast at the hotel you can go on a shopping tour or visit one of Linz´ many museums. Then you return to Passau by train: schedule depending on ÖBB time table, free choice of rail connection.
DETAILS TO THE SHORT BREAK:
Passau – Linz – Passau
The package includes the following services:
- river cruise Passau – Linz
- welcome drink and 3-course-menu on board (departure day)
- 1 overnight stay with breakfast in an excellent hotel in Linz (exclusive local tax!)
- return by train to Passau
Prices in 2024:
€ 189.- per person in a double room
€ 50.– single room surcharge
€ 79.– additional overnight stay per person in a double room
prices for children upon request
Every Friday and Saturday from July 26th until September 28th in 2024
- cruise Passau – Linz (day 1): 09:00 a.m. to 2:10 p.m. (FRI & SAT possible)
- train return: free upon schedule ÖBB, trains are leaving almost every hour (daily)
Passau: dock no. 11 (at bus parking lot), Fritz-Schäfer-Promenade in Old Town of Passau
3-course-menu on board (day 1)